Our commitment to building trust and dependability with our customers includes being there beyond the sale. Whether you need a new clasp on a bracelet, a ring sized, or a diamond set, you can always count on us to assist you with your service needs.
Laser welding, a high-tech process that allows us to provide you with the best work the industry has to offer making virtually any piece repairable.
On-Site Jewelry Repair
We offer complete jewelry repair service with all work done in-house by restoration specialists proficient in all aspects of jewelry design and repair using the latest technology and techniques.
We Buy Gold
We will purchase your gold with no appointment necessary. Based on the current market price, we will make you an offer.
From replacing batteries to a full range of repair services, we take delicate care of your favorite timekeeping piece.
It’s a convenient way to pay for your purchases.
• Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
• Open line of credit for all your purchasing needs
• Special terms promotions available, ask for details
Considering an appraisal? We’ll help you determine if one is necessary. We provide a thorough, professional examination for insurance or estate purposes.
The most common appraisal is completed for Comparable Replacement Value (CRV). This refers to the estimated cost to replace your jewelry at present, according to its current worth. Replacement cost is the actual cost to return an item or structure at its pre-loss condition. Why does an estate need an appraisal? Probate often requests the value of all assets so that the estate can be divided equally. Appraisals include color pictures, gem grading, pertinent measurements, and all required information for positive identification or reproduction of any item.
Want to know what your item is worth? Perhaps you’re interested in selling, gifting or repurposing? An appraisal is not required to determine the estimated “as is” Fair Market Value (FMV) of your piece. We can help with that, too.
We welcome you to bring in your jewelry anytime to determine its value.
No matter the type of jewelry you insure, it’ll be protected by our mprehensive repair or replacement coverage. Plus, your coverage cludes worldwide travel.
- Loss You left your ring somewhere—on a beach towel or in a public bathroom. It’s out there somewhere, and you can’t find it. It’s covered.
- Theft We all know that feeling of dread when something we cherish is stolen. But you can rest assured that your stolen piece is covered, too.
- Damage You hit your diamond ring on the edge of a table, and it cracks, or you’re pulling on a sweater, and a prong is bent. Accidents happen. We’ll cover that.
- Disappearance Sometimes jewelry disappears—it could be lost, stolen, or hanging out in a drainpipe somewhere. You may not be able to explain how, where, or when it vanished. Don’t worry, that’s covered.
Jewelers Mutual Jewelry and
Watch Care Plan
Peace of Mind for Every Piece – When you damage your jewelry, the last thing you should worry about is how to repair or replace it. You need a fast, easy-to-use care plan to get you up and running again.
Purchase your JM Care Plan at the same time you purchase your jewelry. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase. You’ll need it if you file a claim.
2. Wear Worry-Free
You do you, without worry. Rest assured you’re protected from the unexpected.
3. File a Claim
Contact your jeweler to begin the process.
Jewelry Plan covers*:
- Broken, bent, or worn prongs
- Broken earring posts
- Cracked or thinning band or shank on rings
- Broken chain, bracelet links or clasp
- Loss of diamonds and gemstones due to a defective setting
- Ring re-sizing
- Pearl restringing
Watches Plan covers*:
- Crystal scratches or breaks
- Movement failure
- Case or bezel damage
- Broken stem and crown
- Broken clasp or band
- Battery replacement
- Repair of water damage to water-resistant watches
- Loss of diamonds due to a defective setting is covered.
*Exclusions and limitations apply. For specific plan details, please refer to your Terms and Conditions.
What Is The GIA? The Gemological Institute of America, better known as GIA, was founded in 1931. The mission of the organization is to ensure the highest quality standards are used in evaluating gemstones, including diamonds.
When shopping, it is essential to understand the quality and value of whatever you are buying. Not only is being knowledgable about the product useful, but it also helps ensure you are getting a legitimate item. When it comes to buying diamonds, there are many different ways to determine the quality of the diamond itself. One way to guarantee you are getting a quality diamond is by buying certified diamonds. However, the diamond certification itself ranges in quality. While there are many respectable diamond certification labs, GIA has the most stringent standards. This ensures that GIA certified diamonds are of the highest possible quality and value.
We are happy to offer a flexible, layaway program. The minimum down payment required is 20% of the total sale, and payments must be made monthly. You may set up your layaway in person, over the phone, or online. If you choose to select layaway through our online checkout, a representative will contact you within 1 business day to set up your layaway plan.
Free Gift Wrapping
Koulian Jewelers offers first-class gift service and luxury presentation of your gifts. We provide elegant gift wrap, at your request.