The information we collect includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. The following is a list of the categories of information we collect and have collected in the last 12 months:
- Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords and other information for authentication and account access.
- Demographic Data. We collect demographic information including your age, gender, and country.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your credit card number, and the security code and expiration date associated with your payment instrument. We do not store payment information after purchase.
- Profile Data. We collect your interests, favorites, wish lists, ring size preferences, and other profile data.
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, questions and information you provide to customer support or comments and content that you may post on social media channels. For example, if you contact a customer service representative or jewelry consultant and provide information to the consultant or submit a request through our Service, we will use your information to respond to your request and to provide you with additional information that we believe may be helpful to you. We may also collect content such as photos, videos or other content that you submit to us.
- Government Identification Data. You may provide to us other personal identifying information such as an image of your driver's license or other government issued identification for fraud prevention purposes. You may also provide government issued identification numbers such as your social security number for tax reporting purposes in the event that you win a sweepstakes prize.
You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Service that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.